Unaltered Esha Gupta shares yet another sultry picture!


A lot has been said and done about Bollywood’s stunning beauty Esha Gupta. She recently grabbed a lot of attention for her lingerie shoot pictures on her Instagram. People these days just want a tiny reason to troll someone and that’s what happened with her as well. The social media users started calling her names and sending her insensitive comments on her pictures.
After all the hatred that she received, she made statements whee she said,  “In our country, women are eternally blamed. They are accused when a girl child is born, they are even accused even when they raped. So, somewhere I knew that I will also have to face a lot of heat. After all, it’s easiest for some faceless and redundant people to pull a celebrity down at the first opportunity. I’ve done shoots like this one when I was a model. I’ve gone topless and naked, too. No one ever asked me about that. And who are these people who have `issues’ with my pictures? It’s my body and it’s been shot aesthetically.”


Adding to which she said, “There’s a thin line, which if you cross, you look vulgar. No one can say my pictures are vulgar. I got more love than hate, but it’s better to be hated than to be forgotten. And right now, I’m in my best shape. Although we knew where this could lead, we thought, `If not now, then when?”
After all that was done and dusted, she yet again chose to post yet another sultry picture of herself on her Instagram clicked by a photographer.
Though there are still a few trolling her on the picture, but we’re sure the lady is going to remain unaffected and will probably get back with a fitting reply.
When she was asked if anyone from the film industry commented on her bold pictures, she said,  “Yes. Some of them did. Like Milan Luthria told me, `You’re killing it with these photos. I’ll be there for you if need arises.’ I’m relieved and happy.”
On her work front, her upcoming film ‘Baadshaho’ is going to release on the 1st of September 2017.



Unaltered Esha Gupta shares yet another sultry picture!


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post